Oats Dosa is a perfect super easy healthy recipe for breakfast. Keep the batter ready and you can prepare this simple recipe in a few minutes for an energizing first meal.
- Oats, the primary ingredient, is rich in fiber and protein, and help lower blood sugar levels, and cholesterol levels.
- Suji gives you a feeling of fullness and is a good source of iron.
- Fenugreek seeds, used for fermentation are good for digestion.
- Curd makes this recipe a probiotic and provides enough protein.
- 3 Tbsp. Rolled Oats
- ½ Tbsp. Suji
- ½ Tbsp. Rice Flour
- ¼ Tsp. Fenugreek Seeds
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of Hing
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- ½ Tsp. Grated Ginger
- 2-3 Curry Leaves
- 1 small green chili, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. curd
- 1 Tbsp. Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Onion
- 1 Tsp. Oil
- Calories Count
- 242.7 Kcal
- 5.95 Grams
- 37.4 Grams
- 7.8 Grams
- Dry roast rolled oats. Then add fenugreek seeds to it and grind both to flour.
- Transfer the flour to a bowl. Add suji and rice flour to the bowl. Add curd, ginger, curry leaves, coriander leaves, onion, green chili, Black Pepper, salt, hing, and grated ginger.
- Mix all the ingredients well and add little water in case required to make the batter thin.
- Heat a pan, and brush with some oil. Spread the batter and let it cook until crisp and light brown. Then flip the side and cook on another side.
- Oats Dosa is ready to be served.
Over To You
Oats Dosa is a super easy and instant recipe to prepare. All the ingredients used in recipes are rich in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals making recipes healthy to consume.