Crispy Mushroom is high on taste and health! This dish is a perfect pick for the starters. Well its time to ditch the regular paneer tikkas and go for mushroom tikkas, in order to enjoy its unique flavour and richness.
Mushrooms are a good source of thiamine, niacin, zinc, vitamin B6, iron, magnesium, folate, riboflavin and contain dietary fibre. Also, they are very low in saturated fat and cholesterol making it good for heart health.
- 20 grams thick curd or yogurt
- 10 grams roasted besan
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon ajwain
- ½ teaspoon kasuri methi
- ½ teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tea spoon oil
- 40 grams mushrooms
- 20 grams onion petals
- 20 grams green cubed capsicum
- 20 grams red cubes capsicum
- 2 teaspoon oil for roasting
- Pinch of chaat masala
- Nutrition Info
- 113.2 kcal
- 7.8 grams
- 4.5 grams
- 6.6 grams
Recommended For: Weight loss
- Take a large mixing bowl and add all the ingredients listed under marination.
- Mix all the ingredients well to form a smooth and thick mixture.
- Add mushrooms, onion, and green capsicum to the mixture.
- Now, mix gently coating the mushrooms with marination sauce.
- After mixing, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After marination, insert the marinated mushroom, onions and capsicum into wooden skewers.
- Further, roast it on a hot tawa or tandoor or grill in oven. Also, spread a teaspoon of oil over the tikkas.
- Roast well on medium flame and keep rotating in between for equal and proper roasting.
- Now, just sprinkle some chaat masala and serve Crispy Mushroom immediately.
Over to you
Crispy Mushroom is healthy, nutritious and a deviation from regular paneer tikka. It is easy to make and will treat your taste buds well keeping you satisfied for long!