Instead of a regular tea you can switch to this delightful refreshing drink- the Moringa tea, it is loaded with antioxidants and is rich in vitamins. These are also known as drumsticks leaves, and come with with high nutritional value which keeps you active and energized throughout the day.
Moringa leaves are the rich source of vitamins and minerals and also enhance the blood circulation within the body.
It promotes skin health and acts like a natural detoxifier. Mint leaves helps maintaining immune balance and aids in digestion.
- 1 teaspoon moringa powder
- 1 teaspoon green tea powder
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon jaggery powder
- Hot water, as required
- Nutrition Info
- 17 kcal
- 2.2 grams
- 1.1 grams
- 0.1 gram
- Pour water in a saucepan, add moringa leaves or powder, green tea powder and mint leaves.
- Stir it all and cook it on medium flame for few minutes or until all the flavors are completely infused in the water.
- Then, strain the drink and let it cool on room temperature.
- Add lemon juice and if required add powdered jaggery for sweetness.
- Serve immediately.
Over to you
If you are looking for a healthier alternative for tea, then this one is a great option. Though it is not much explored but it is no less than a super drink.