With chocolate cookies and pumpkin mascarpone cream topped with big marshmallow eyes, this recipe is considered as the sweet Halloween treat for kids. Not only are these a blast to make but it will also be the hit for the festive vibes for all ages groups.
Pumpkins are good source of vitamin E, vitamin B6, folate, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. They have good quantity of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, copper and manganese. Coconut sugar is rich in potassium and sodium.
- 60 grams pumpkin puree
- 1 crumbled cookie
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 2 marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon melted dark chocolate
- Nutrition Info
- 90.7 kcal
- 17.3 grams
- 0.9 grams
- 1.8 grams
Course: Snack or dessert
- Add coconut sugar in pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Take a medium shot glass and spread 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree at the bottom.
- Sprinkle some crumbled cookie upon it.
- Then again spread 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree over the crumbled cookie.
- Place 2 marshmallows in centre at some distance and top it with little spot of the dark chocolate making it like eyes.
Over to you
Use this recipe to make your Halloween night more spooky and healthy. This cute and dessert will make your sneaky night more frightfully-funny & healthy.