Lahori Chargha is a well-known dish of Punjab that is also famous all over the world. This delightful recipe of Lahori Chargha will be ready in just thirty minutes.
Chicken is known for its plentiful protein. It also contains a variety of other beneficial nutrients. It contains many vitamins and minerals which prevent anemia and improve health. One of the easiest foods to digest, chicken complements the diets of people suffering from chronic digestion issues like irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disease as well.
- 80 grams chicken breast
- 10 grams yogurt
- 1 small egg
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Nutrition Info
- 210 kcal
- 3.9 grams
- 18.7 grams
- 10.5 grams
- Firstly wash chicken.
- Dry and put deep cuts on it.
- In a bowl add yogurt, chili powder, egg, vinegar, and ginger garlic paste, a pinch of turmeric, salt, and chat masala.
- Mix with chicken and marinate it for 2 hours.
- In a deep vessel, steam the chicken on low flame for 20 minutes till the water evaporates
- Then air fry it until golden brown and cooked properly.
- Lastly, sprinkle chat masala (optional) and serve with salad and yogurt sauce.
Over to you
The texture of the chicken makes it interesting to the palette since it’s soft and crispy at the same time. Do try this scrumptious delight and share your experience with us!