The green tofu wrap is stuffed with cooked quinoa, tofu, and other vegetables with a hint of lemon and a healthy dose of fresh herbs wrapped in fresh cabbage leaves. The best option to grab on for lunch or on the go meal.
Nutritional benefits Quinoa is a complete protein containing all the essential amino acids. Tofu, on the other hand, is gluten-free and low in number of calories. It also is an excellent source of iron and calcium and contains no cholesterol making it a healthy option in the diet. Tofu helps is maintaining weight. The wrap also contains broccoli which is a great source of fiber, Vitamin K and folate. This wrap is loaded with veggies and is very nutritious.
- 20 grams Quinoa
- 15 grams Tofu
- 7grams chopped fresh parsley
- 1.5 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Salt as per taste
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ medium tomato, chopped
- 20 grams chopped cucumber
- 10 grams chopped broccoli
- 2 Cabbage leaves
- 3g Cumin
- 2g Tahini
- 2g chopped pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup of water
Recommended for- Anaemia and Bone health
- Add quinoa in a saucepan filled with water to boil. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for some time.
- In the meantime, combine parsley, lemon juice, tahini, oil, garlic, oregano, ⅛ teaspoon salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Chop the veggies (tomato, cucumber, broccoli, tofu) and cook them in a container for some time.
- Now mix the dressing with the cooked veggies.
- After the quinoa is cooked, add it with the veggies mixture and stir well.
- Then sprinkle chopped pumpkin seeds.
- To assemble wraps, spread the cabbage leaf and fill it with the mixture.
- Roll the cabbage wraps, tucking in the sides to hold the ingredients in.
Over to you
This wrap is loaded with veggies and is good in iron content making it desirable for anaemic diet. Pump in your iron levels with this wholesome recipe and bubble with energy all day long! Eat clean and stay healthy!