Gazpacho soup which is a classic of Spanish cuisine is a cold soup made by using varied vegetables in the blended form. Its tangy flavor will leave your mouth watering and will also provide you with health benefits.
Cucumber has antidiabetic properties. It is a good source of antioxidants and lowers cholesterol. Tomatoes are a great source of antioxidant lycopene which reduces the risk of cancer and heart diseases. It is also rich in vitamin C, potassium and Folate.
- Nutrition Info
- 105.4 kcal
- 12.1 grams
- 2.7 grams
- 3.5 grams
- 40grams Tomato
- 30 grams Cucumber
- 20grams Shallots
- 1 slice- Multigrain bread
- 10 grams Bell pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Olive oil
- Wash all the vegetables and roughly chop all the vegetables like shallots, bell peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes. Set aside some of these vegetables for garnishing in the end.
- In the food processor add, put tomatoes and sliced bread. Pulse them together until they form a rough porridge.
- Add other vegetables, cumin powder and garlic as well and process them until the ingredients are liquified. You can also add olive oil to get more even consistency.
- Take the mixture out in bowl and garnish it with basil leaves lemon juice and reserved veggies. Add Salt as per taste
- Transfer the soup into a container and refrigerate until chilled.
Over to you
Give a try to this yummy and healthy recipe and enjoy this flavourful and delicious soup.