Well who doesn’t love brownies? And a brownie which is healthy, delectable, low in calories, loaded with nuts and nutrition is going to be everyone’s pick!
Dark chocolate is loaded with minerals like magnesium, iron and zinc. Cocoa present in dark chocolate has antioxidant named as flavonoid that aids in regulating good health. Consumption of dark chocolate helps in supplying blood to the brain more efficiently. Also, honey is a great source of antioxidants that has number of beneficial effect on the overall health. All in all, this scrumptious dessert is extremely healthy and nutritious.
- 20grams whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon melted dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon jaggery powder
- ½ teaspoon baking cocoa
- ¼ cup chopped nuts (mixed)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Per Serving :
- Nutrition Info
- 269.6 kcal
- 23.1 grams
- 8.9 grams
- 15.1 grams
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Take a bowl, combine flour, jaggery powder, baking cocoa, and salt. Then, in another bowl, combine all the wet ingredients including oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Now, combine both the dry and wet ingredients mixture. Do not overmix.
- Then, spread the mixture in a baking tin and top it with nuts.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes at 180 degree Celsius or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Now, cool in pan on a wire rack. Sprinkle some melted dark chocolate, topped with nuts.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Over to you
This fudge nut brownie is a healthy and delightful pick. This is the perfect combination of taste and nutrition. Just try and make this easy recipe and share with your family and friends!