Sandwich, a recipe on which you can completely rely to fulfill one-time hunger because sandwich in itself is a complete meal. Here, we are making sandwich stuffed with hard-cooked egg whites, which are low in calories and great for health.
Egg whites are loaded with protein, are fat-free and low in calories.
Egg whites also contain minerals, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, potassium and magnesium. From health point of view, egg whites keep you energized and help to build strong muscles. Bell pepper is a good source of Vitamin C, carotenoids and some minerals like folate and potassium.
Bell pepper is also associated in maintaining good eye-health and natural detoxification.
- 1 hard-boiled egg white
- 5-6 fresh spinach leaves
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread, toasted
- 25 grams low-fat yogurt
- ½ small chopped red bell pepper
- 2-3 curry leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 217 kcal
- 34.7 grams
- 12.5 grams
- 3 grams
- Take a bowl and add egg white, yogurt, bell pepper, curry leaves, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- In a deep non-stick pan, fill the water up to half and blanch the spinach leaves for five minutes.
- Spread spinach on toasted bread, top it with egg salad and cover the bread with second slice of bread.
- The curried egg sandwich is ready to serve.
Over to you
Feed yourself with the goodness of egg white and enjoy its health benefits. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and let us know in the comment section below on how it tuned out!