Buransh chutney is a twist to regular chutney. By the addition of buransh flowers to this chutney makes it more nutritious, healthful, flavourful and gives a vibrant colour.
Buransh flowers that are used in the making of this chutney offers a high amount of fibre and potassium, iron and calcium. Nonetheless, it is also rich in Vitamin C. All these nutrients help in curing many health problems such as heart diseases, headache and it is anti-inflammatory and has ample antioxidants.
- 5-6 buransh flowers
- ½ bunch coriander leaves
- ½ bunch mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt as required
- 1 teaspoon honey
Protein: 1.2 grams
Carbohydrates: 7.8 grams
Fats: 2.3 grams
- Take a blender and add buransh flowers, fresh coriander and mint leaves after washing it properly.
- Give a nice blend.
- Now, toss sesame seeds in a pan over medium heat for a while then add to the blender.
- Then, add chopped onions and ginger, blend to achieve desired consistency.
- Also, you can add water if required.
- Remove to a serving bowl then add salt, lemon juice and honey, mix well and enjoy!
Over to you
Buransh flowers chutney taste delicious when served with paratha. Make this quick and easy recipe of buransh chutney in no time and enjoy this healthful and delectable chutney. You can consume it as a side dish, with any dish of your choice.