Baked cottage cheese and banana balls are amazing appetizers, which are filled with the goodness of raw banana and cottage cheese.
Raw banana is a tasty and healthy ingredient which can be used to make a number of food items. Raw banana is highly rich in potassium and dietary fiber. It is recommended for patients having heart problems and for diabetic patients because of the health benefits it provides.
- 40 grams raw banana
- 20 grams grated paneer
- 20 grams Onion
- 20 grams carrot
- 1tsp Coriander powder
- Pinch of amchur powder
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 5 grams oil
- Nutrition Info
- 150.2 kcal
- 8.9 grams
- 5.3 grams
- 10.2 grams
- Take raw bananas and boil them on a medium flame. Cook until they are soft.
- Once they cool down, peel them off and grate them.
- Take a bowl, add grated banana, grated paneer, finely chopped onions, grated carrot and the spices and mix well.
- Mold it into the shape of mini balls and keep them aside.
- Bake/air fry these cottage cheese and banana balls till crisp golden brown
Over to you:
Baked cottage cheese and banana balls can be served as it is with mint and tomato chutney. So try your hands on this healthy and tasty snack.