Autumn mushrooms make for a quick and delectable appetiser! This autumn season, get your hands on healthy mushrooms and make yourself this delightful snack rich in taste and nutrition.
Mushrooms are nutritious, particularly as it is low in sodium content. It is a good source of thiamine, niacin, zinc, vitamin B6, iron, magnesium, folate, riboflavin and contains dietary fibre. Also, mushrooms are the great source of plant based protein.
- 6 large white mushrooms
- 4-5 toasted and chopped walnuts
- Few thymes leaves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper as required
- 2 teaspoon Ricotta Cheese (shredded) – Optional
- Nutrition Info
- 219 kcal
- 21.2 grams
- 10.5 grams
- 8.1 grams
Recommended For: Better digestion
- Pre heat oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- Arrange the mushrooms on a baking tray. Scatter cheese, walnuts, thyme leaves and olive oil along with that sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and cook for about 10 minutes in oven. Wait till the mushrooms are softened.
- Ready to be enjoyed!
Over to you
Autumn mushroom, as the name suggests is the best choice to keep the autumn cravings at check. This dish is healthy and nutritious and gets ready in no time!