Almond & broccoli soup is an amazing recipe made with the goodness of almonds and fresh broccoli florets. This super healthy and delicious taste could be enjoyed during evening supper or at any point of time during the day.
Broccoli is a low calorie which is high in fibre and thus can aid proper digestion. Essential vitamins and minerals like B vitamins, folate, vitamin c is also present in them. Almonds are good source of dietary fibre which helps in weight loss and further reduces the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- 30 grams broccoli florets
- 20 grams onion
- 5 grams almonds (roasted)
- 50 ml milk
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Fresh celery for garnishing
- Nutrition Info
- 86.2 kcal
- 4.9 grams
- 3.7 grams
- 5.2 grams
- Take a non-stick pan and heat onion, garlic, broccoli florets over a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- After this mixture is cooled, transfer it to a blender and blend smoothly.
- Now take another pan and pour in this mixture. Add milk followed by roasted almonds and black pepper. Stir continuously. Add water to dilute it further.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh celery and serve hot.
Over to you
Give a try to this yummy and healthy recipe and enjoy this flavourful and delicious soup.