In winters, the weather outside can be frightful, and when the temperature drops, we tend to cozy up with hot beverages. Is there’s anything as soothing as a hot, spicy, and delicious drink on a winter day? Whatever you do, whether travel to work, or relax at home, a warm drink is pleasure. But, what would you drink? Here are some recommendations that you may like to add up in your winter menu.
- Hot & spicy chocolate tea: This is a super creamy and spicy tea which will warm you up, plus who doesn’t like chocolate? Dark chocolate is rich in bioflavonoids water along with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and a piece of dark chocolate. Finally add a tea bag and let it stay for few minutes. Remove from the heat and serve. You can add little honey to sweeten it.
- Pumpkin latte: The moment fall hits pumpkin starts flushing in the market and everyone loves it so much. Just try this simple recipe of pumpkin latte and we bet you’ll love it. To prepare this recipe just whisk together milk, pumpkin puree, and coconut sugar. Now cook this over medium heat while stirring continuously until hot and steamy. You can also add coffee, vanilla bean, and pumpkin pie spices into it as per your taste.
- Cinnamon and orange tea: For your overall health there is no better fruit for winters than orange because of anti-oxidants, flavonoids, and vitamin C present in it. This recipe has right balance of flavors and it is prepared by boiling orange peel, cinnamon, ginger, and water together. Finally strain the tea and serve. The unique aroma of cinnamon makes this a deliciously warming tea.
- Hot Almond & Rose Drink: This drink is perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth and boosts energy and can be prepared in just five minutes. It is prepared from almonds, rose petals, cardamom, and any healthy sweetener of your choice like honey or coconut sugar. Just puree almonds and rose petals together and boil this along with milk and sweetener. Our hot and healthy drink is ready to serve.
- Hibiscus tea with lime: This tea will warm you from within, anytime, anywhere, and it is perfect for cozy winter nights. Moreover, it will give you a health boost as hibiscus flower is filled with vitamin A, B, C and also has iron, copper, along with protein and omega-3. Prepare this drink by boiling hibiscus flower along with water. Finally straining and serving along with lime.
Over to you:
Take a break from your usual favored winter drink and warm yourself up with
these cozy and soothing drinks. Hope you liked all the above recipes, do let us
know by liking and commenting below. Take care of yourself and have a happy
and healthy drinking!