To get forward in the lane of health you have to put your heads deep down in the backburner every now and then. Even though trying a lot but every person lacks somewhere when it comes to maintaining health with proper nutrients. No matter how responsible you are, how strict you are with your food and nutrients but in such a chaotic life you will somehow miss on the good health. Be it proper sleep, hydration or exercise regimen everything has its importance in daily life and skipping one or two things will ultimately lead to bad health.
Your body is the only asset to you in the long term, so it is your responsibility to treat it right. Isn’t it? But unfortunately, many of us are so entangled with work, family, and other unnecessary obligations and say bye-bye to health or make health the fourth priority by giving a backseat to it. But thankfully, our bodies talk to us in the form of some symptoms. Listening to it carefully is a good idea which further assists in choosing the points which we have been missing out on. So, we have brought you 7 signs that will indicate you that you are neglecting your health. Scroll down and read more.
- Snoring: Snoring while sleeping is one of the symptoms you are lacking to take proper care of your health. The louder the snoring is, the weaker you are internal. Snoring is sometimes embarrassing and annoying and too much of it is also a sign that you might not be as healthy as you think you are. If people around you are complaining a lot about your snoring then this must be a sign for you to visit a doctor. Many health conditions are interconnected to snoring like sleep apnea, excess weight, heart disease and stroke. No, don’t think of this sign as little because doctors said that snoring could be a little more serious than you think.
- Wear and tear of skin: There may be many reasons for acne and breakage of skin but one such prominent is poor health from within. Breakouts are an eminent indicator that you are not taking proper care of your body and lacking in healthy meals and nutrients. For example, if you are developing acne on the forehead then it indicates that you are lacking in your hygiene, sleep, and diet. Another example is bottom chin acne, which shows that you have problems associated with the stomach and digestive issues. If you suffering from a lot of acne don’t run behind the beauty and fairness creams, first, try to identify the health-related cause to it. Health improvement ultimately leads to clearer skin.
- Notice the whites of your eyes: The whites around your eyes are a virtuous health indicator. Do you ever notice that whenever you get sick your eyes become yellowish? Similarly, if the whites of your eyes remain always yellow, it is an indicator of various problems related to the gallbladder, liver, pancreas, or bile ducts. Lot reddishness in the eyes is also a symbol of poor health. Red eyes are a sign of lack of sleep, too much strain and broken blood vessels.
- Pay heed to gastrointestinal problems: Excessive gas is a sign that your stomach is unhealthy which penetrates a lot of health issues in the long run. Gas passing for 10 to 20 times per day is considered average and healthy but if your body is not being able to meet the same then it must be a sign to some health-related problems. Health problems like lactose intolerance, irritable bowel syndrome, and celiac disease can be the cause of excessive gas. If this problem remains untreated for a long time then your body won’t be able to function optimally.
- Checkout your urine: Urine is one of the most telling indicators of the health. It might seem shocking but there’s a genuine science to it. Various doctors have said that the density, colour, density and smell of urine can give you a clear indication of your good or bad health. A much darker colour or a stronger smell is definitely a strong indicator of some problems. If it doesn’t improve with time, then you must see a doctor.
- Tired and lazy: Always tired, sleepy and grumpy mode is a state of many people these days. Feeling always tired is a clear and concise sign of dehydration, low iron levels, too little exercise, and too much sugar in the diet. If you always feel tired and low throughout the day, take a look at your diet, physical activity and hydration levels.
- You couldn’t remember the last moment when you laughed till you couldn’t breathe: This sign is really a big one and has a significant role in your life. The joy you feel while laughing is a kind of healing to the body and make you feel alive and happy from inside. Pretending to be happy does not work here. You have to ask yourself- do you feel joy? Are you happy to be alive? Do you take things lightly and laugh to the fullest? If yes, then your health and wellbeing are truly fine but if the answer to this is no then with your smile your body is suffering too.