Apple cinnamon muffin is a healthy and nutritious pick to serve as appetiser. You can make this in no time and enjoy it anytime of the day!
Apples are nutritiously filled with antioxidants, vitamin A and have prebiotic effects that aids in promoting good gut bacteria. Nonetheless, consuming an apple a day is really good for your heart. Also, it is a wonder fruit which aids in improving eyesight, good hair and flawless skin.
- 20 grams whole wheat flour
- 20 grams diced apples
- 1 Egg
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon jaggery powder
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15ml milk
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Nutrition Info
- 259 kcal
- 22.9 grams
- 8.2 grams
- 15.4 grams
Recommendation: For good eyesight
- Preheat oven at 200 degree Celsius. Spray muffin tins with olive oil and coat well with flour. Also, discard any excess flour from the tins after coating.
- Take a bowl and sift in flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. Then, Set aside.
- Now, in a separate bowl toss diced apples and 1 teaspoons of flour to coat apples.
- In a separate bowl, mix butter and jaggery for about 3 minutes. Now, add egg and whisk thoroughly then add vanilla to it.
- Gently fold in flour mixture with milk. Stir until it is well combined. Then fold in diced apples.
- Later, scoop this mixture into prepared muffin tins, bake for about 30 minutes at the same temperature, until a tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Once muffins have baked, remove from the oven and let them cool.
- Ready to be relished any time you want.
Over to you
Apple muffins with a twist of cinnamon are delectable and healthy. Just make these muffins and enjoy the delicious healthfulness with your dear ones!