By now, you might have stocked up a lot of bottles apple cider vinegar in your pantry and in your beauty cabinet to get some of it in your diet and beauty routine. And why not! While there’s no doubt about the endless benefits of this drink but it does have some precautions associated with its usage. So, it’s time to make way for the game-changer in the market that just needs a place in your kitchen shelf and it will provide you with health benefits like nothing else- Coconut Cider Vinegar.
Coconut vinegar is something that gives you extra-ordinary advantages because it is a clear mixture of Coconut water and Apple Cider Vinegar. And when you read its benefits it will definitely make you believe completely that this new player is soon going to take the ownership of the superfood section like a storm!
There is a long list of various types of vinegar already existing in the market for different purposes, some kinds of vinegar are equipped for cleaning, while some are made for the sole purpose of human consumption due to their remarkable health benefits and nutritional content it provides. This coconut vinegar is prepared from the sap of the coconut tree and there have additional health benefits of both- coconut water and apple cider vinegar. So, here are some benefits of coconut vinegar that’s more advantageous than your beloved apple cider vinegar. Meet the advantages of hippie cousin of apple cider vinegar i.e. coconut
- Rich in antioxidants and minerals: It is no wrong to say that coconut is extremely nutritious and the vinegar made from its sap packs equally impressive elements like potassium, iron, zinc, and calcium. Replacing it with the apple cider vinegar will aid in your digestion and lower your blood sugar levels at a speedy rate. But be cautious towards its use if you are taking it for problems related to blood pressure. It is advisable that in such cases you should always seek the advice of your doctor first.
- Aids in digestion: Coconut vinegar is packed with beneficial enzymes and probiotics that boost the digestion and immune system. Not only this, Coconut Vinegar contains 17 amino acids which are proved beneficial for the body. For a regular morning cleanse, take coconut vinegar, little lemon juice, honey and water, mix it all together and drink. You will feel a clear and happy stomach in no time.
- Low Glycaemic Index (GI): This fluid coconut vinegar has a very low GI i.e. 35 on the scale which is extremely profitable for diabetic patients, and for those who are trying to reduce their weight. Drinking it after some heavily processed meals can further maintain your blood sugar levels.
- Your natural skin specialist: Coconut vinegar is great to provide you with a healthy beauty treatment. It not only reduces the body odour but also effective in treating dark spots, dark circles, acne scars, and wrinkles. Do not forget to use it daily for effective and immediate results.
- Keep the illnesses and infections at bay: Coconut Vinegar has some part made of apple which has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that help the human body to stay away from various types of illnesses and infections. You can take it daily (empty stomach) in the early morning with lukewarm water and see its magic on your health. But, you must consult your nutritionist before doing so.
How to use Coconut Vinegar:
It is slightly whitish in appearance and has a milder taste compared to apple cider vinegar.
You can add it to:
Coconut vinegar has credited a lot of benefits to its side and even when it is a new kid on the block. There is no doubt that this wonder potion is definitely worth giving a shot!