Sagittarius is enthusiastic and extroverted and hence likes changes. Sagittarius-born are optimistic and are able to transform their thoughts into actions and they challenge themselves out of their limits to achieve their goals. It’s important for them to learn to express themselves in a tolerant and socially acceptable way. Due to their honesty, Sagittarius-are often impatient and tactless, especially when they need to say or do something.
About Sagittarius (November 23- December 21 )
Mostly strong, Sagittarius-born doesn’t have any health issues, especially in the early part of their lives. Their hips, thighs, stomach, and feet are some of the susceptible areas. They should avoid consuming a heavy diet or drinking too much. Maintaining a good lifestyle can let them avoid blood pressure problems or disorders of the liver. Some can experience problems of sciatica or torn ligament in the thighs.
- One of the biggest travellers among all zodiac signs is Sagittarius. Being curious and energetic, their open mind and philosophical view motivates them to wander around the world in search of the meaning of life.
- Their most vital treasure to cherish is freedom due to which they can freely travel and explore different places, cultures and philosophies.
- Ruled by Jupiter, this sign is associated with the liver, the largest organ in the human body which makes it a delicate spot and hence they should be careful about liver-related (hepatic) ailments.
What you can do?
- The Archer’s diet should include beets, tomatoes, plums, chicken, fish, prunes, apples, oats, raw eggs, strawberries, skin of fruits and vegetables, dates, cherries, green beans and corn.
- They should avoid smoking and alcohol. Having too much alcohol or other toxic substances should be avoided.
- The sign is prone to skipping meals at times, so they should have some fresh fruits and nutritious snacks handy and drink lots of water.
- They should practice deep breathing and meditation to control their excessive energy. They should also make sure to take care of their immune system.
- Sagittarius tend to gain weight over the years. Women representatives of this sign usually have heavier lower parts like thighs or hips. They are prone to have problems in hips areas, accompanied by arthritis and pains in hips.
- Sagittarius should have enough intake of proteins from fresh vegetables, steamed poultry, seafood, especially salmon, eggs, avocados, green sprouts and seaweed.
- Avoid coffee or juices, opt for clean water more to keep your digestive system active and organism hydrated. It is better to refuse from gravies, hot sauces and junk food.
Those with the zodiac sign of Sagittarius are considered to be friendly, energetic, honest, sincere and generous. They present with unmatchable energy and a vivid persona that surely lifts the spirits of whatever gathering they are a part of. Share this article with the Sagittarius in your group, or if you know, make sure to bookmark this page!