Pisces natives are ruled by the element of Water. The most gentle and delicate of all zodiac signs, Pisces is ruled by Jupiter and is the most gentle and delicate Pisces natives perhaps have the most tender physical structure in all signs. The one who always carries a bottle of hand sanitizer is most probably a Pisces. Those born with moon in Pisces have a large head (to accommodate both the real and the dreamy world), beautiful eyes (to see the beauty in everything), and a chubby figure (thanks to intense emotions and junk food).
About Pisces (February 19-March 20)
- They have a heightened sense of the emotional undercurrent around them.
- They are highly sensitive to others’ sentiments and feelings, always stuck in an emotional turmoil.
- They show the extremity of emotions, can be highest of cheerful or in deep despair. Delicate structure and extremity of emotions of Pisces make them prone to health hazards.
Pisces natives have average height and built, sometimes on the plumper side. Big, full eyes of theirs are often mesmerizing. This is the only sign of the Zodiac which appears different in different situations. They have a mysterious, generous and calm appearance. Due to the strong influence of Jupiter, they may be vulnerable to diabetes as well and the fact that they have a sweet tooth and often resort to chocolates especially in emotional trauma- makes it all necessary.
What you can do?
- This sign is symbolized by the Fish. Foods that are beneficial for their blood, liver, and brain, which would include onions, whole grain cereals, prunes, lemons, oranges, apples, grapes, spinach, and lamb.
- They also tend to suffer from bloating, so they need to watch their sodium intake which would be quite helpful. They need to reduce the table salt and substitute it with exotic spices.
- Green tea is highly beneficial for you as it has anti-inflammatory effects, helps calm down and relieve stress, and is also good for weight-related issues. Healing teas such as chamomile is highly recommended for you.
- Red bell peppers, citrus, broccoli, garlic, ginger, spinach, almonds, and turmeric are a few superfoods that add extra flu-fighting and immunity-boosting punch to your diet.
- You give in to junk food and fattening diet as soon as you find yourself in a situation you do not wish to confront. This is especially true when you feel unappreciated or misunderstood. Avoid excess of it.
- Chocolates give a boost and that cup of coffee is a breath of fresh air for Pisces. You rarely eat these to satisfy your appetite but as a mental pick-me-up. You mostly resort to smoothies-which you should keep in check to maintain your waistline. If you are a Piscean, make sure to bookmark this page and give it a thorough read whenever you feel like it!
Stay tuned for more on the Zodiac Wellness series.