Our zodiac signs reveal a lot about our personality but did you know that they can also guide you about your health, wellness, and fitness? Well, depending on whether you are a water sign, earth sign or fire sign, your lifestyle can be different and it means that you may be prone to certain ailments more than the others.
Dynamic, smart and passionate, Gemini is characterized by the Twins, Castor and Pollux, and is known for having two different sides they can display to the world. Expert communicators, this sign is the chameleon of the Zodiac, adept at blending into different groups based on the vibe and energy they perceive. The Twins are one of the zodiac’s most emotionally intelligent signs.
About Gemini (May 21 – June 21)
Geminis are always ‘on the go’, doing many things at once (although sometimes they may end up completing none). Geminis are very intellectual and have a constant “need to know”.
- This smart sign, ruled by Mercury empowers speech, communication, nervous the system, the limbs, and lungs.
- If you are unable to stay occupied and channelize your energy, you lose focus, become bored, restless and nervous. You have a sensitive nervous system.
- When you are short of tasks that include frequent change of surroundings, it adversely affects your emotional state and well-being.
As Gemini natives are inclined to overwork their brain and mental faculties, they are very prone to mental and nervous exhaustion and respiratory problems like bronchitis and asthma. Meditation and calming activities that enhance mental clarity and stability are good for the Gemini natives since they will help them soothe their nerves. If you are suffering from Cardiac issues, then stay away from red meat and avoid consuming alcohol completely.
What you can do?
- Stop putting too much pressure on your body, especially if you have frequent body aches. Prepare a healthy workout regime for yourself. Maintain a regular intake of calcium through natural food sources like dairy, soy, sesame seeds or ragi.
- Learn to rest and relax! Too much exhaustion would result in stress. Those who are born as Gemini need plenty of air, as they are prone to air pollution borne allergies and ailments. Smoking shall strictly be avoided.
- Indulge in exercise and meditation– it will help you get rid of unnecessary stress. It will help you calm your mind and soul, rooting out stress and nervousness from the core. Also, keep experimenting with your exercise routine so that you do not get
- Eat a healthy diet consisting of leafy-green vegetables and less oil.
Geminis are known to be easy-going, adjustable and adaptive. These traits make them the core of their professional or personal groups. Geminis are considered intellectual and have a curious personality. However, at times they can be impulsive or repulsive. Bookmark this page if you are a Gemini or share it with the ones you know. Stay tuned for more on this series with our next Zodiac Wellness article.