World Health Day is marked on 7th April every year, and it is meant to improve global health and raise awareness about health issues. A lot of issues are brought into light such as mental health, physical health, and child care issues. Healthy life makes people live with a lot of confidence and peace so that they are able to work accurately and quickly. It is possible to handle and tackle every task when the individual has good health. So, the health of the person is main point to be noted to achieve all the activities and tasks properly.
Universal Health Coverage: Everyone everywhere is the theme of World Health Day 2019. This year’s theme focuses on food safety. Food safety is to assure that the food provided to the consumer is safe for consumption and will not harm when prepared or eaten by any individual. The food provided should be safe, sufficient and nutritious to provide good health. Everybody is at risk of foodborne diseases as the food threats and adulteration are increasing day by day further on increasing the public health concern.
The slogan is Health for all. Everyone must have access to quality health services whenever they need without suffering financial hardships. For a person to be strong it is important to look after the health standards.
Let’s see every day, what all health tips we all can follow to stay healthy throughout the year:
- It is important for every person to have proper health knowledge about their body and their preventive measures to make their life better.
- Be physically active for 30 minutes once in a day. Physical activities may include dancing, walking, jogging, sports, yoga or any other activities people enjoy.
- Choose a well-balanced, low fat diet with lots of fruits, vegetables and whole grains and low in fat snacks.
- The metabolic rate decreases if we skip breakfast leading to weight gain and digestion problems. Breakfast not only increases concentration but also controls weight and helps to focus better. So, breakfast should never be skipped.
- To remain healthy and a minimum of 8 hours sleep helps a lot especially by relaxing your mind.
- Caffeinated beverages like soda and energy drinks are harmful. The combination of caffeine and sugar in carbonated drinks causes you to have a energy crash. If you need an energy boost, try eating high-protein, high-fibre foods.
- Drink plenty of water: -A couple of litres a day will keep you hydrated. Fresh coconut water, detox water or infused water also helps in keeping your body hydrated throughout the day.
- Perfect portion control helps you to maintain your weight. To shrink down your waistline in no time at all, eat a little less at each meal while savouring all the flavours you enjoy.
Over to you
Just follow the basic tips to remain healthy. Keep your knowledge updated of the recent health issues and their preventive measures to remain healthy and to help others out. Let’s keep our motto, not only for today but for always as Health for all!