It’s time to mark your calendar as this year 2019 Indian general election is scheduled in seven phases from 11 April to 19 May 2019 to constitute the “17th Lok Sabha”.
On that respective day – a Tuesday – India will deliver its verdict on the last five years of the Narendra Modi Government. The results of the Lok Sabha election 2019 will be also announced on May 23. The 2019 Lok Sabha polls will be held in a seven phases from around April 11 to May 19. These seven phases will cover the 543 constituencies. This main parties contesting the Lok Sabha polls are the Party (BJP) and the Congress.
Voting is a basic process that keeps a nation’s governmental system together. It enables the citizens to choose representative and the elected government. It also allows the people to choose their respective representatives in the government. The key purpose of any government is to develop and implement various policies for the benefit of its citizens. On the day of the election, voters not only have the capacity to choose their representatives in government for the following term, but they can also choose to decide on measures like security issues, authority, development projects and different advancements that a government can bring into action.
Responsibility comes great power, this right to vote energizes the social awareness and it helps in empowering political cooperation. Every adult is given the right to vote, without entitling their sex, class, caste, and occupation. This is truly represents uniformity and congruity in the country. It is one of the fundamental rights in which all citizens get an opportunity to choose who will represent them or has the ability to represent them.
Following are the key points one should keep in mind before they go to vote –
- Make sure you eat smaller meals, since standing in queue for long hours can be prone to difficult and consuming smaller portions can help to keep you cooler.
- Don’t forget to keep yourself hydrated, sweating can cause dehydration, making you more susceptible to heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
- Carry a small water with you, because the more you drink water throughout that heat, the more it will help to put down the temperature of your body.
- In a small air- tight container, carry few mix (almonds; walnuts; cashews and raisins) nuts or nut trail so in case you are expected to stand longer hours, these nuts can suffice your hunger and give you suitable energy.
- Opting for lightweight cotton clothing is the best option when it’s scorching outside. Try to avoid dark colours and stick to pastels colours whites and creams, as these are more likely to reflect the sun’s radiation.
- You can also choose to carry hydrating fruits such as watermelon; muskmelon; strawberries, orange; sweet lemon with you in a compact air tight box.
- Don’t forget to use the greeny rich veggies like zucchini, cucumber and lettuce mix it along with a teaspoon of pumpkin or flax seeds to enjoy the goodness of health.
Over to you
It’s the responsibility and skills of a citizen that helps to decide which government will be elected. So this coming election eat right to vote right, and let the government which shows the true enthusiasm, establishes various benefits and social reforms for their people should come in power. It’s advisable to you to use your vote right with eating right.