What best can be added in your summer diet than wood apple punch- can also be said bael sherbet! The fruitfulness of wood apple has to offer immense to your health. So, try this recipe and make your days refreshing like never before!
The vast array of health benefits attributed to wood apples are mainly due to their nutrients, vitamins, and organic compounds, including tannins, calcium, phosphorous, fiber, protein, and iron. Moreover, medical values are also intact to its consumption. It aids in relieving constipation, respiratory issues, piles and indigestion. Moreover, boosts immunity, milk production in nursing mothers and fights off viral infection.
- 1 small wood apple
- Chilled water
- ½ tea spoon cardamom powder
- ½ tea spoon roasted cumin powder
- A pinch of black salt
- 1 tsp jaggery- optional
Calories- 70 Kcal
Carbs- 14.3 grams
Protein- 0.8 grams
Fats- 0.1 grams
- Take out the outer shell of wood apple by cracking it with help of rolling pin.
- Scoop out the soft pulp from it and transfer it in a bowl.
- Add ½ cup of water to the bowl in which the pulp is transferred.
- Let the mixture get soaked in for about 20 minutes.
- After that, mash the pulp well.
- Strain the mixture using strainer and add about ½ cup of water while straining.
- After straining the mixture add jaggery to it.
- Later on, add cardamom powder, cumin powder and salt and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the bottle and refrigerate it to use to it later in the future.
- Serve chilled!
Over to you
Dive into the refreshing summer days by simply adding this wood apple punch in your everyday life! Share this recipe as much as possible to make others also relax under the scorching weather.