Veggie vigor muffin is wholesome snack to provide instant energy thereby is an appropriate meal to replenish the stores of a player that has been used up during the match. It is an easy to prepare yet nutritionally healthy snack which provides you with needed carbohydrates, proteins and other essential nutrients.
Oats are rich in carbohydrate and fiber content thereby helps in better digestion and keeps you full for longer period of time. Paneer and curd used are rich in protein, Vegetables used provide with various essential vitamin and minerals. It provides the athlete with instant energy.
- 20g of oats flour
- 10g of whole wheat flour
- 5g corn
- 5g cauliflower
- 5g carrot
- 10g tomato
- 20g paneer
- 20g Curd
- Butter for greasing
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Boil all the vegetables.
- In another bowl mix wheat flour, oats, crumbed paneer and curd.
- Then let it ferment for 4-5 hours.
- Add boiled vegetables to the fermented batter.
- Greese the muffin moulds and add batter into them.
- Bake at 180’c for 5-10 minutes and serve with mint chutney.
Calories: 196.4 kcal
Protein: 9.2 g
Fats: 7.4 g
Carbohydrates: 21.8 g
Over to you:
Thus try your hands upon these healthy wholesome veggie vigor muffins which are loaded with nutrients which are required to make a way to healthy and fit player.