Ditch the regular street momos and opt for the steamed wheat dimsums that will offer nourishment to your body along with curbing your taste buds. There are the nutritional values intact to the used ingredients. Have a look!
Adding plentiful of vegetables is the easiest way to improve your health and over all well-being! This recipe is the pack of healthfulness since it’s loaded with multiple veggies and nutrients intact to it due to the cooking method. The exceptional health benefits of vegetables are because of the fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Vegetables have naturally occurring antioxidant, plant compound and are low in calories. Other than that veggies have significant levels of potassium, folic acid, Vitamin A and C.
- 30 grams whole wheat flour + 15 grams for dusting
- 20 grams finely chopped cabbage
- 20 grams finely chopped spring onions
- 20 grams finely chopped broccoli
- 20 grams finely chopped carrot
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Lettuce leaves as required
- Grounded black peppercorns to taste
- Salt to taste
Calories: 180 KCal
Carbs: 34.6 gm
Protein: 6.8 gm
Fat: 2.2 gm
- Place lettuce leaves on bamboo steamer.
- Knead a dough by using whole wheat flour and lukewarm water. Cover the dough with muslin cloth and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a large bowl and mix all the chopped veggies along with salt and peppercorns and mix well.
- Now take the dough and divide it into small and equal portions.
- Next, take the dough portions one by one and roll it thinly by dusting into flour. Put some vegetable mix, fold it by nicely by twisting and sealing the edges. Repeat the process till end.
- Take a non-stick pan, fill some water and bring it to boil. Put the prepared raw dimsums in a bamboo steamer, place that steamer into a hot water pan and let the dimsums steam on a high flame for about 10 minutes.
- Ready to serve!
Over to you
Here is the ever simplest and healthiest dimsums recipe! Ingredients used in the making of steamed wheat dimsums adds the needed nutritional values to it which will give you the health nourishment.