Raw banana balls are healthy and easy to prepare snack to have. It can also be consumed as an evening snack.
Raw banana is high in potassium levels, fiber which helps in proper digestion and many other essential vitamins and minerals. Spinach is also rich in Potassium and its antioxidant levels which helps in building immunity. All ingredients of this snack are also helpful for hypertensive patients.
- 30g of Raw banana
- 30g of spinach
- 20g boiled potatoes
- 10g onion
- 10g Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 5g olive oil
- Keep raw banana and potatoes to boil.
- And in a separate container blanch spinach and make it into a puree.
- Add boiled banana and potatoes and mash them.
- To this batter add spinach puree, finely chopped onions and coriander leaves.
- Add salt and pepper as per taste and make balls out of it.
- Bake/airfry these balls until crispy in texture
- Serve hot with mint chutney
Calories: 101.1 kcal
Protein: 1.6 g
Fats: 5.2 g
Carbohydrates: 11.3 g
Over to you:
So you must give a try to this raw banana balls which are full of nutrition and easy to prepare snack which satisfies your taste buds as well.