This recipe is a sheer delight to your taste-buds. The Indian style tofu with couscous, boast amazing flavors with absolutely no compromise with the nutritive values. So, make yourself ready to try and taste the mix of Indian and western styled recipe.
Tofu is a rich source of proteins and other essential nutrients. It promotes cardiovascular health and improves kidney functioning. It also helps in prevention of liver damage and prevents the development of chronic diseases. Couscous is really healthy and boosts immunity. Therefore, don’t miss out on this scrumptious and healthful recipe.
- 30 grams whole-wheat couscous
- 40 grams tofu, diced
- 15grams peas
- 30 grams red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 50 ml vegetable broth
- Salt as per taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnishing
Calories: 215 Cal
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, tofu, curry powder and salt. Set it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and sauté well.
- Add vegetable broth and bring it to boil.
- Now add the marinated tofu, couscous, bell pepper and frozen peas. Let it simmer.
- Remove from heat and garnish with parsley.
- Serve immediately!
Over to you
Enjoy Indian style tofu with couscous as your mid-day meal to get energy loaded which you lost in the course of rigorous working life.