We bet this double Berry milkshake is going to be your kid’s favourite treat. A recipe, truly a pleasure for your kid’s taste and nutritional benefits. So, surprise your little champs with this amazing healthful homemade treat and let them enjoy it.
Blueberries and blackberries are fully packed with antioxidants which protects your body from damage by free radicals. Loaded with vitamin C which is vital for tissue growth and development and promotes wound healing and immunity. Also, has brain-boosting powers as its high in gallic
acid. Blueberries can act as a neuroprotective agent- means, protect your brain from degeneration, oxidative stress and neurotoxicity. And milk, of course, the superfood not only for kids but for entire human race promoting building and repairing muscles due to the rich content of
protein, calcium and vitamin D.
- Blueberries – 10 grams
- Blackberries- 10 grams
- Milk- 150 ml
- Coconut Sugar- 1 teaspoon
Course: Breakfast or Evening
Calories: 133 kcal
Fats: 6.4 grams
Protein: 5.1 grams
Carbs: 14 grams
- In a blender, add all the ingredients (blueberries, blackberries and milk) and blend until till you attain a smooth and creamy texture.
- Also, add coconut sugar in the above creamy mixture to add little sweetness.
- Blend them together once again with crushed ice cubes.
- The double berry milkshake is ready to be served immediately.
Over to you
This recipe will turn out to be the most vibrant and healthy recipe which, your kids will love to have. Serve this milkshake in clear crystal glass so that your kids can get allured and finish it in one go.