Carrot Coco burfi is a dessert that you can count on at times when you have sugar cravings or the times when your blood glucose levels go down. It is packed with the goodness of fibre and essential vitamins and minerals. These nutrients will help in maintaining glucose levels along with providing several other benefits.
Carrot is a rich source of Vitamin A and fibre. Vitamin A act as an antioxidant and further improves vision. Fibre plays a very important role in maintaining blood glucose levels and in preventing other serious diseases too. Coconut is a fair source of fibre and builds immunity. It is also calorie dense hence provides instant energy. Almonds are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and the richest source of dietary fibre.
- Carrot – 50g
- Milk – 50 ml
- Coconut- 20g
- Ghee- 1 teaspoon
- Almonds – 5 g
- Calories – 156.4 kcal
- Protein – 2.8 gm
- Carbohydrate – 6.3 gm
- Fat – 12.9 gm
- Grate carrot and coconut together in a bowl.
- In a pan add ghee and roast carrot and coconut until little brown.
- Now add milk and chopped almonds and heat till it achieves thick consistency. Do not forget to stir it well.
- After this add sugar and make diamond shaped barfis out of the mixture and freeze it for 15 minutes.
- Your carrot Coco burfi is ready.
Over to you
Carrot Coco burfi is a perfect desert which is a combined package of delicious taste and ample benefits. It is for sure a must try!