This healthy recipe will come as a saviour when you are craving something sweet especially the late evening sweet cravings. So, get ready to serve your sweet tooth with a dash of healthy dessert minus any sugar.
Apples have been coined since time immortal to keep doctors away, and why not? They are rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fibre. Thus making them excellent food choice that can help in reducing the risk factors of diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure. Walnuts, on the other hand, are tiny nutrient rich foods that are excellent for brain health, skin health and overall health as they are excellent sources of Omega 3 Fatty Acid that prevents the body from oxidative damage.
- 80 gm apple (peeled and sliced)
- 20 gm oats flour
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 walnuts chopped
- 20 ml Milk (just little to bind all the ingredients)
Course: Snack Time
Calories: 183 Kcal
Carbs: 24.4 gm
Protein: 4.6 gm
Fats: 7.1 gm
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, combine oats flour, and cinnamon powder
- Blend in apples, add a little milk just enough to bind the ingredients altogether.
- Stir in walnuts
- Take a baking dish, line it with butter paper, and put all the above ingredients
- Bake for 20- 30 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave. Serve hot
Over to you:
You can enjoy your sweet delicacies without adding sugar, and have all your healthy sweet bites totally guilt-free.