Chapali kababs are made by minced chicken along with key ingredients like pomegranate and coriander seed which gives it a unique flavour. This is a flavourful dish which will keep your taste buds satisfied and you healthy.
Chicken contains amino acids required for muscle building and tissue repairing, it serves as an essential mineral that our body use in the liver, bone marrow, spleen and muscles. It’s also a rich source of Vitamins like B-12, B-6, niacin which aids in healthy nervous, immune and digestive system.
- 60 grams of minced chicken
- 2 teaspoon pomegranate seeds (anardana)
- 15 grams wheat flour
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon gram masala
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 green chillies
- Salt as required
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
Calories- 241 kcal
Carbs- 23.8 grams
Proteins- 14 grams
Fats- 10.1 grams
Course- Evening Snack
- Place the minced chicken in a bowl.
- Grind coriander seeds, pomegranate seeds, and cumin seeds in a spice grinder and add this to the bowl having chicken.
- Sprinkle in the flour and add the chopped chillies, tomatoes, coriander, garam masala, salt and chilli powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well and form the mixture into flat patties about 1cm thick by adding water if required.
- Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry them about a minute ensuring its cooked well from both the sides.
- Once cooked serve hot with chapatti, red onion salad and plain yogurt.
Over to you
These kababs are high on nutritional values yet super easy to make so don’t waste any time and try this recipe for a delectable experience.