Zingy carrot beet bites will give you a spicy, tangy tinge at the time of blissful and bloomy spring season. So, lets count on to this zingy recipe which is inclusive of goodness of colourful and varied vegetables to give you a crispy and delicious flavour.
Carrot is rich source of Vitamin A and fibre. Its consumption is linked to improved vision and decreased cholesterol levels. Beetroot provides you with fibre, iron, potassium, folate and Vitamin C which is good for skin and further act as an antioxidant. Cheese (paneer) is great source of protein,calcium and Vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
Calorie = 159.4 Kcal
Protein = 6.4 g
Carbohydrates = 12.1 g
Fat = 9.3 g
- Carrot = 30 g
- Beetroot =20 g
- Onion =15 g
- Cabbage =15 g
- Paneer = 15 g
- Bell peppers =20 g
- Spring onion = 15 g
- Bread Crumbs = 10 g
- Olive Oil = 1 tspn
- In a fresh bowl wash all the vegetables thoroughly with water.
- Chop carrot, beetroot, cabbage and onion finely or grate them in a bowl.
- Take another bowl crumble paneer and add all the veggies into it. Also add bread crumbs which will help in binding the mixture. Add salt as per taste.
- Now take this mixture in small amount and make the desired shapes and keep them aside for a while.
- Bake or air fry these bites until they turn crispy in texture.
- Take a pan, add oil and allow it to heat. Sautee bell peppers and spring onions. Add the crispy bites in these Sautee vegetables.
- Sprinkle some seasoning and herbs onto this. Your zingy carrot beet bites are ready. Serve hot.
Over to you:
Baking is a method which makes your cooking healthier and tastier moreover the nutrients in the food items remain intact. Zingy carrot beetroot bitesare healthy, simple and easy to prepare recipe which you must give a try.