This yummy chicken slideris a nutritive ride to regain the energy spent while working out. With the wholesomeness of nutritional values and exceptional health benefits of this recipe, you will also enjoy the delectable flavor that comes from the chicken!
Chicken is a rich source of protein contributing to the muscle growth and overall development. It has multiple health benefits. The spices, ginger and garlic are extremely flavorsome and healthy, adding to the flavors of the dish and making it more wholesome.
Calories: 230 Kcal
Carbs: 21.6 g
Protein: 21.5 g
Fats: 6.7 g
- 80 grams boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 2-3 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 multigrain buns
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- Iodized salt, to taste
- Heat olive oil. Add chicken and cook.
- Stirwater, lime juice, zest, garlic, salt and ginger together. Pour this mixture over the chicken. Cook till the chicken is tender.
- Remove this mixture from heat. Add oregano and chili flakes. Let it cool.
- Stuff the buns with this mixture and bake until golden.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
Over to you
Instead of relying market based supplement, choose to make healthy recipes at your home to rejoice the health benefits at fullest. Try yummy chicken slider and let us know in the comment section below.