Veggie delight vermicelli blends the delicious taste of vermicelli accompanied with the goodness of succulent vegetables. Nonetheless, it’s healthy to eaten at time of the day!
Vegetables are packed with several health-giving benefits. It aids in maintaining healthy body. It ward-off the risk of developing chronic diseases. All in all, veggies are extremely essential for your body. The veggie delight vermicelli boasts the goodness of these nourishing vegetables.
- 50 grams whole wheat vermicelli
- 50 grams mixed vegetables (potato, green beans, peas, carrots)
- 1 teaspoon mustard oil
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 sprig of curry leaves
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 1 ¼ cup water
Calories- 117 Kcal
Carbs- 20.7 grams
Protein – 2.7 grams
Fats- 2.6 grams
- In a pan dry roast vermicelli till golden brown. Keep aside
- In other pan, heat oil. Add mustard seeds and cumin. Let it splutter.
- Add curry leaves and vegetables. Sauté them thoroughly.
- Add turmeric and salt. Stir in water and let it simmer.
- Now mix in the roasted vermicelli, mix well and let it cook.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Over to you
The nutritive values and fulfillment of whole wheat vermicelli is increased when fresh cut veggies are added to this recipe. Enjoy the Indian flavours and share the same with your friend and family!