Vegetable pancake is an extremely delicious recipe to have any time of the day and carries innumerable health-giving benefits.
Whole wheat flour is high on nutrients, especially fiber. It aids in digestion, improves heart health and manages diabetes. Carrot is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and other essential nutrients. It improves vision and promotes the overall health. Zucchini improves digestion, manages blood sugar levels, supports heart health and boosts energy. All in all, the vegetable pancake is supremely nourishing and luscious.
- 30 grams whole wheat flour
- ½ grated carrot
- ½ small grated zucchini
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- ½ egg
- 30 ml milk
- ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Calories: 200 Cal
Carbs: 28.5 gm
Fat: 7.1 gm
- In a bowl, combine whole wheat flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, beat the egg. Add carrot, zucchini, onion and milk to it. Give it a thorough mix.
- Stir this mixture into the whole wheat flour mixture. Add salt and pepper. Stir continuously till all the ingredients blend well to form a fluffy and consistent mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan, gradually pour the batter over it. Cook on both the sides till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot!
Over to you
Your health is in your hand. Always, make sure you eat clean and healthy by taking care of healthful ingredients. This recipe is perfect to match all your requirements. Try and share your reviews with us.