This refreshing drink recipe is a popular Middle Eastern beverage, known for its health benefits and floral properties.
Dates are perfect natural substitute of processed white sugar. They help in controlling blood pressure, preserves brain health, and help relieving constipation.
Rose water as a part of diet is well known to be a mood enhancer, it can relieve symptoms of stress and depression.
- Grated Almonds- 4
- Raisins- 3
- Rose Water (edible) – 1 tablespoon
- Pomegranate seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Date Syrup (home-made)- 1 teaspoon
- Ice (optional)
- Water- as per requirement
Calories: 59 Kcal
Carbs: 6.8 grams
Protein: 1 grams
Fat: 2 grams
To make date syrup:
- Boil together few dates in some water. Then cool it down, and strain the pulp and keep it aside.
- Give another boil to the strained date water, and your date syrup is ready. Use it for various beverages.
To make Jallab:
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender, strain if required.
- Your refreshing Jallab is ready.
Over to You
Make way for this summer time soothing and cooling beverage, and outsmart the weather!