With the beginning of this month we would like to share a recipe adding healthy years to your life. Spinach Roll Ups is a healthy snack recipe with utter softness and creaminess respectively due to hummus and hung curd used in it. Every bite of it is going to be delicious pleasing your taste buds in just one serving.
Spinach the main ingredient of this recipe is loaded with vital nutrients and antioxidants which are considered to be heart healthy. Also, having spinach in your diet promotes eye health, reduce oxidative stress and reduce the levels of blood pressure due to the minerals, vitamins, pigments, and phytonutrient present in it. There are many ways to prepare spinach. You can buy it canned or fresh, and then eat it cooked or raw. Other than that, walnuts used to give the crunchiness to the roll ups are significantly rich in an omega-6 fatty acid known as linoleic acid. On the other end, they are an exceptional source of numerous vitamins and minerals which includes vitamin E, B6, copper, manganese, phosphorus and folic acid.
- Chopped spinach, thawed and drained- 6 Leaves
- Hummus- 20 gm (1.5 tbsp)
- Hung curd- 10 gm
- Soaked soy chunks – 10 gm (1/4th cup)
- Chopped onion- 30 gm (half onion)
- Roasted walnuts and flaxseeds- (1.5 tsp)
- 1 Homemade thin ragi chapatti
Course: Dinner/ Lunch
Calories: 186 Kcal
Protein: 11.6 g
Fat: 8.3 g
Carbohydrates: 21.2 g
- In a medium-size bowl, combine spinach, hummus, hung curd, soaked soy chunks, chopped onion, roasted walnuts and flaxseeds.
- Now, spread the mixture on the top of ragi chapatti and roll it up.
- At last, slice the roll into 1 inch servings before serving.
Over to you
Instead of ordering food from outside try making this recipe called spinach roll ups while improving you heart health. So, try soon and also not forget to share with this recipe with your friends and family.