Soups are versatile! You can prepare them at any time of the day and the ingredients may vary as per your requirement. This one right here contains roasted bell peppers and green broccoli which will surely add colours to your health!
Red bell peppers are good for skin as they contain antioxidants like carotenoids which improve skin, protecting it from early signs of ageing. It is also a good source of vitamin C which helps skin from getting damaged by harmful toxins.
Broccoli is one of the healthiest green vegetable enriched with antioxidants and various nutrients. It contains fibres, calcium, folate and is a rich source of vitamin C and K. Vitamin C provides strength to the skin.
- 1 red bell pepper (roasted)
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 stalk spring onions
- 2-3 flowerets of broccoli
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- 20 gm chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 20 ml tomato juice (freshly prepared)
- Water as required
- 1-2 basil leaves
- Pinch of oregano
- Salt to taste
Calories: 91 Kcal
Fats: 2.1 gm
Carbs: 5.3 gm
Proteins: 3.1 gm
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and ginger. Sauté them for a minute. Add spring onions, broccoli, celery, roasted bell pepper and tomato and sauté them for 2 minutes.
- Add paprika and salt and add tomato juice in it. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Now, add vegetable stock and cook for 20 minutes more until the veggies turn soft.
- Blend the mix with a blender or mixer till very smooth.
- Strain into a bowl.
- Top with basil leaves and some oregano.
- Serve hot.
Over to you
This soup contains ingredients healthy for your skin. It will help fight early signs of ageing and also provide proper texture and glow to your skin. It is enriched with all the amazing nutrients which will benefit your health and loading you with essential nutrients your body requires.