Thinking of giving yourself a healthy fix? What better than these rice and cucumber pancakes? It’s not always about what to make but how to make. Prepare healthy foods in different ways so that it doesn’t sound boring to your child. These rice and cucumber pancakes are exactly what you need.
Rice mostly contain carbohydrates which provide energy to carry out different metabolic activities. Cucumber is rich in nutrients like magnesium, potassium, manganese, vitamin C, and vitamin K. It contains antioxidants, promotes hydration and also helps in weight loss.
- 30 grams rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- ½ medium-sized cucumber, grated
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) Bengal gram flour (besan)
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon green chillies, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
Calories: 211 Kcal
Fats: 3.6 g
Proteins: 6.2 g
Carbohydrates: 37.2 g
- Combine all the ingredients with enough water to obtain a runny batter consistency.
- Grease a non-stick tawa with some olive oil, pour some batter and spread in circular motion to form
a thick circle.
- Cook it until it turns golden brown from both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter too.
Over to You
Prepare these healthy pancakes and stuff your health with essential nutrients. The taste provides the awesomeness and we bet your will definitely love it.