Red pepper walnut dip is a versatile dip which shines with sandwich spread, omelets, pasta and spaghetti. Red pepper and walnuts combine to give amazing taste along with flavor and aroma of garlic.
Walnuts are rich in essential fats. It has iron, calcium, zinc, selenium Vitamin E and b vitamins.It is a good source of omega 3 acids and helps in curing and healing from various diseases. It is an amazing nut to boost memory and other brain functions. It is also a great cure for diabetes. It also reduces the risk of cancer and also decreases inflammation which cures many diseases.
Calories: 210 Kcal
Carbohydrates: 21.2 gm
Fats : 8 gm
Proteins: 6.7 gm
- 10 gms walnuts
- 3 large cloves fresh garlic, cut into large pieces
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large jarred, roasted red pepper
- ½ cup thinly sliced scallion greens
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Bread crumbs of 1 multigrain bread slice
- Preheat oven at 350 F. Bake walnuts in the baking sheet for 10 minutes until they get darken slightly.
- Combine garlic and olive oil at medium to high heat. Reduce the heat after a while and cook garlic until it turns yellow.
- Remove garlic from the oil after 5 minutes and you will have garlic infused oil.
- Blend bell pepper, scallions, cumin, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes; salt, balsamic vinegar, sugar, toasted walnuts, and garlic infused olive oil in a food processor for 50 to 60 seconds.
- Add breadcrumbs and pulse if the mixture is still watery.
Over to you
Bell pepper walnut dip is one dip which goes with many foods due to its amazing flavor. The dip can be restored up to 4 days in the refrigerator, tightly covered.