It is always good for players to have something that give them instant energy and enhance their performance on the field. What can be better than a powerpack smoothie!! Powerpacksmoothie is a healthy, easy to make and a quick drink which is a combination of fresh fruits and seeds to fill up with needed carbohydrates and other essential nutrients to make a way for a fit and fresh player.
Banana is rich source of fibre and keeps you fuller for long. It aids in proper digestion and its carbohydrate content provides you with instant and needed energy.Blueberries are rich source of Vitamin C which provides you with antioxidants and builds immunity. Apples are also fair source of fibre and have certain constituents that are good for your gut. Almonds and flax seeds are good fat sources essential for providing rapid energy.
Calorie = 131.6 kcal
Protein = 2.8 g
Carbohydrates = 20.2 g
Fat = 4.67 g
- Banana = 30 g
- Apple = 20 g
- Blueberries = 20 g
- Flax seeds = 5 g
- Almonds = 5 g
- Yogurt = 50 g
- Coconut Sugar = 5 g
- In a fresh bowl wash blueberry and apple thoroughly with water. Remove the seeds of blueberries and cut themas well.
- Peel off apple and banana and cut them into pieces.
- Chop the nuts like almonds and flax seeds finely and keep them in a separate bowl.
- In a blender, add yogurt along with fruits, coconut sugar and blend to form a smoothie.
- Pour the smoothie in to glass and sprinkle it with chopped nuts and seeds for added flavour.
Over to you:
This powerpack smoothie is what is required for an instant kick of energy and push with the goodness of ingredients that are energy dense and supply other health benefits too.