Many a time, we tend to do rigorous exercises to gain muscle mass and strength. But in this process, we forget about the nutrition that is important for us. So it’s the time, that we should focus on nutrition along with exercises. Muscle gainer is an important part of our diet, as it keeps you fit and healthy, as they have a good mix of vitamins and proteins which helps us to build muscle.
This recipe is high in Protein, that helps in recovery and growth of muscle. It calls for a healthy mix of Eggs and lentils. Talking about its benefits, Egg contains high quality of protein, riboflavin and vitamin D, which are important for bone and muscle.Lentils providedietary fiber, copper, phosphorus and manganese and arealso a good source of Iron. So to maintain or gain muscle, this recipe is good to go.
- Eggs – 1
- Tomatoes – 20 grams (diced)
- Lentils – 15 grams (soaked 30 -35 min)
- Carrot – 15 grams (peeled and roughly chopped)
- Spinach – 30 grams (roughly chopped)
- Olive oil 1 teaspoon
- Onion – 20 grams (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves (to garnish)
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper as per requirement
- Garam masala – ½ teaspoon
- Water as per requirement
Calories – 204.5 grams
Proteins – 11.1 grams
Fat– 7.1 grams
Carbohydrates – 11.8 grams
- In a large nonstick pan, add olive oil and heat for a few minutes.
- Now add onion and carrot, cook for 5 minutes or until theonion softens.
- Add tomatoes, lentils, salt and Garam masala.
- Now add water in the mixture.
- Cook the mixture for 5 minutes or until the mixture comes to a consistency.
- Now stir in spinach in that pan.
- Make 5 indents in that lentil mixture
- Crack eggs into that indent.
- Cook the egg as per your preference.
- When the egg is done, sprinkle it with coriander and pepper.
- Serve it with your favorite whole wheat bread or Rice.
Over to You:
Always try to have a good diet. It’s important to build energy from natural resources. To regain muscle or maintain it, try natural supplements, that are safe and healthy.To be the best, you must take the best food in your diet.