Everyone tries to gain a competitive edge by taking muscle-building supplements or other performance-enhancing drugs, which helps to increase performance or to have better stamina. However, using such drugs has its own risks. They might be appealing for a time being, but in a long run may fall short. Going natural while using your diet to help you enhance your fitness, will help you achieve the right amount of nutrients and will bring overall development to your health.
Salmon is versatile, deliciousand is easy to cook. Packed withan excellent source of protein, omega-3, vitamin B12, vitamin D, selenium and important antioxidants, that helps to control the body’s inflammatory processes, overall cell function and better our brain function. Indeed, salmon has earned a good reputation in our health guide. The perfect avocado sauce adds a rich flavor in this recipe. Avocadoare rich in potassium, monounsaturated fatty acids, iron copper, vitamin K, vitamin A, and C, that helps to improve digestion, enhance liver health, and aids in weight management. This bowl is a perfect way to have a protein-packed meal.
- Avocados – 30 grams (cut and peeled)
- Salmon fillets – 50 grams
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Shallots – 30 grams (minced)
- Parsley – 5 grams (minced)
- Jalapeno – 3-4 in no.
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves
- Salt as per to taste
- Pepper as per requirement
Calories – 209.8 Kcal
Proteins – 12.26 grams
Fat – 14.6 grams
Carbohydrates – 6.8 grams
- Put avocado pieces and lemon juice into a blender and blend it.
- Now into that blender add olive oil and jalapeno.
- Add parsley, shallots and blend it, until you reach desired consistency of a sauce.
- Now pour the mixture into a bowl, add salt and pepper.
- Now, heat a nonstick pan add olive oil
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt, garlic, and pepper
- Now, carefully lay the salmon into the pan
- Cook the salmon in medium heat for about 4-5min, Sauté the salmon from both sides.
- Serve the salmon with avocado sauce.
Over to You:
A healthy lifestyle is one of the best defenses against health-related problems. It’s always good to take natural substances, as the benefits aren’t worth the risks.