Oats is the foremost ingredient in this recipe which makes it the healthier one! Hence, you can choose this recipe to inculcate in your diet guilt-free and relish over to accomplish a healthy diet.
Though oats is the most common grain but at the same time it’s the healthiest grain on which you can rely on and is a great source of nutrients like dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Nutrients proportion in oats serves multiple benefits such as weight loss, reduced heart issues and lower blood sugar levels.
- 20 grams whole wheat flour
- 20 grams oats (uncooked)
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 30 ml Skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Iodized salt (optional)
Calories: 210 Cal
Carbs: 28.1 gm
Protein: 9.5 gm
Fats: 6.4 gm
- Take a large bowl, add whole wheat flour, oats, salt and baking powder to it and mix well.
- Take a separate medium sized bowl, combine skimmed milk, egg and oil and blend it well.
- Add the milk and egg mixture to the dry ingredients and stir thoroughly until the mixture gets moistened.
- Heat the skillet on medium-high flame.
- Slightly grease the skillet.
- To make each pancake, pour ½ cup of batter on hot skillet.
- Let the pancake cook from both the sides until it turns golden brown. (You have to flip the pancake when the top side of it gets covered with bubbles and edges seemed to look cooked.)
- Serve & enjoy!
Over to you
Make your mornings and evenings healthier by adding oats pancakes to your menu list of the day. To make it even more nutritious, you can choose to add chopped fruit as well. Tell us in comment section below, what else you like to add in these pancakes to make it healthier and give it a flavorful twist!