Summers are the season of yummy and refreshing melons, which are well-known for its cooling and hydrating properties. This recipe is a refreshing way to beat the summer heat.
Muskmelons are really filling, and are loaded with potassium that helps in lowering of blood pressure. Melons are also an excellent food choice to boost eye health and vision. Watermelons are really hydrating and can also keep you fuller for long. They have certain plant compounds that can prevent from heart diseases and even some forms of cancer.
- 80 grams Muskmelon- chopped
- 80 grams Watermelon, chopped
- 2-3 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon roasted flaxseeds
Calories- 42 Kcal
Carbs- 7.7 grams
Protein- 2.9 grams
Fats- 1.4 grams
- In a large bowl add the chopped pieces of muskmelon and watermelon
- Toss it well by adding roasted flaxseeds
- Finally, garnish with mint leaves.
- Your multi melon salad is ready to be enjoyed