Mini uttapa is healthy and can be a quickly prepared snack. It’s made from the sprouted moth flour and is a unique and delicious way to add healthiness of moth in your diet.
Sprouted moth beans have multiple benefits. Sprouting increases the levels of minerals and vitamins. It boosts the metabolic processes and improves digestion. Moth also has a good level of iron and copper which increases the blood circulation. It improves eyesight and builds the immune system.
Calories: 152 Kcal
Carbohydrates: 22.6 gm
Proteins: 9.4 gm
Fats: 2.4 gm
- 40 gm sprouted matki (moth beans)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida (hing)
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon oil for greasing and cooking
- Blend sprouted moth beans with ½ cup of water in a mixer till it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and add coriander, green chili paste, cumin seeds, and asafoetida and mix well.
- Grease the non-stick pan with ¼ teaspoon oil
- Gently pour 1 tablespoon of batter in circular motion to make 75 mm round uttapa in each 7 of the uttapa moulds.
- Cook all the uttapas by using ½ teaspoon of oil. Make sure they turn brown from both sides.
- Repeat the same process for 2 other times to make more uttapas from the remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with mint and onion chutney.
Over to you
Mini uttapa is a healthy light snack. Sprouted moth multiplies moth benefits and it is good for digestion, heart health, hair, and skin. It is an easy way to take care of overall health.