Loaded with goodness of fenugreek and oats, these healthy wraps are good to consume during lunch or dinner time
Fenugreek leaves balance the cholesterol levels, aids in weight management, and soothes muscle pain. Fenugreek leaves have been essentially proven to boost lactation within 24-72 hours after consuming Oats are incredibly nutritious, antioxidant and protein rich grains that can help in regulating blood glucose levels and lowering of cholesterol levels.
Calories- 95 Kcal
Carbohydrate: 18 grams
Protein: 3.2 grams
Fats: 1.5 grams
- Whole wheat flour- 1 cup
- Oats (rolled)- 1/4th cup
- Methi (fenugreek leaves)- ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp sesame oil/ ghee for cooking
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl. Mix well and make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough in 4 equal portions. Make a small ball of each divided portion.
- Use a rolling pin and dust some dry flour and flatten the ball to make a chapatti size circle
- Heat a non-stick girdle and transfer the chapatti over it.
- Cook well from both sides using little oil/ghee.
- Serve hot with curd/ raita
Over to you
This amazingly healthy wrap holds the goodness of fiber, antioxidants, good carbohydrates, and is incredibly nutritious. It is a must try savory meal idea, do give it a shot!