This mango yogurt pudding recipe is loaded with the hundred percent of your daily requirement of vitamin C, nourishing your health in numerous ways. From healthy skin to hair care, mango acts like a miracle!
Apart from aiding overall well- being, mangoes cure anemia, acne, premature aging; promotes brain health, immunity, digestion and keeps your skin clear. So, try this recipe today contributing to your nutritious summer food plan.
Calories: 140-160 kcal
- ¾ cup yogurt
- 1 mango
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 3-4 green cardamom
- 2-3 sliced cherries
- Saffron strands
- Whisk yogurt in a bowl.
- Puree the mangoes.
- Crush the cardamom seeds and keep them aside.
- Take one teaspoon water and dissolve saffron strands in it.
- Mix yogurt, mango puree, and coconut sugar together in a bowl and whisk till the all the ingredients are well combined.
- Add crushed cardamom and saffron strands into it and mix well.
- Pour in the bowl, once everything is done and garnish the pudding with sliced cherries, almonds and saffron strands.
Note:Keep mangoes in cold water overnight and let them get chilled naturally before you use them to make this recipe and just to eat in case. Don’t miss a chance to replenish yourself with the goodness of mangoes this summer and make something new and interesting out of it. Bookmark this recipe and enjoy it with your family and friends to get best of it.