Do you love Popsicles? Well, Who wouldn’t? After all, these frozen delights are a tasty respite from the scorching summers. Fruit popsicles are easy to make and are wonderfully refreshing. They’re also a much healthier way to satisfy a sweet tooth. The freshness and taste of minty watermelon Popsicle is absolutely irresistible. The mint leaves add an extra cooling sensation and makes the Popsicle a delicious light treat on a hot summer day. Want to try them out? Here is the recipe:
- 2-3 watermelon slices
- 1 tablespoonsof lime juice
- Mint leaves, 4-5 finely diced
- In a food processor, add the watermelon chunks and lime juice and blend them together to have a smooth puree.
- Strain the mixture (puree) through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl to get rid of the watermelon seeds.
- Add some diced mint leaves to the above mixture and mix them thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into 2 popsicles molds equally and place them in the freezer.
- Freeze until slightly a firm and desired consistency is achieved. (It can about 1 to 2 hours depending on your freezer and check after one hour).
- Remove the molds just before 5 minutes of serving to enjoy this ever refreshing popsicles.
Over to You
Nothing spells summers like watermelons and nothing teams up better with watermelon than mint so this combo in a popsicles makes it the most amazing afternoon snack possible! Whether you love the bright red melon or the fresh green mint leaves they are the perfect way to uplift your mood and pamper your kids in a healthy way. So, this summer stay cool with these super delicious popsicles. Try them out and let us know if you relished them.