Kiwi cooler is going to be the refreshing and nutritious quench to your thirst! We have given it a healthier twist by omitting soda from this cooler and adding lemon or lime as per the preferences.
Kiwi is are the small green flesh fruits with a brown peel packed with lot of flavours and plentiful of health benefits. Adding kiwi to the diet is considered amongst the healthiest and nutritious fruit. There are various nutrients in it but listed are the significant nutrients found in it, such as vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, folate, and potassium. Moreover, it’s laden with high antioxidants levels and dietary fiber. Small black seeds in it are edible with its respective health benefits.
- 1 kiwi
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Water, as required
- 2-3 ice cubes- optional
- ½ teaspoon jaggery powder
Calories: 50 Cal
Carbs: 12.2 gm
Protein: 0.8 gm
- Cut off lemon or lime and kiwis in half.
- Peel kiwis neatly. (put a slice of kiwi aside for garnishing).
- Juice half of the lemon into blender.
- Put the peeled kiwis in blender.
- Add half a cup of water and a few ice cubes.
- Add a pinch jaggery to sweeten up kiwi cooler healthfully.
- Blend the entire ingredients well and pour the mixture in a glass and top it with ice cubes as needed.
- Place a kiwi slice on the tip of glass to garnish it.
- Refrigerate the drink and have it chilled!
Over to you
So instead of relying on packed drinks, try and prepare the homemade drink enriched with natural coolants and nutrients benefiting your body in multiple ways. Try, share and comment down below!